The Author may submit their abstract in the format which can be accessible through
and template for camera ready paper can be accessible through this link
. Please make a note of the following for preparation of abstract:
1. The abstract should include original, previously unpublished findings in field of Nano-electronics,
Communication Technologies, Wireless Communication, Mobile Communication, Image Processing, RF, Microwave and Antenna,
Energy and Sustainable Development and Optical, Photonics and Plasmonics,Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence in Nanoelectronics & Communication Technologies
2. The abstract should list all co-authors correctly. No co-author will be added at a later stage.
3. Once the abstract has been assigned an "id", all communication related to this abstact shall include this id.
4. The acceptance of the abstracts will be communicated after review process.
Please note the following points when you are submitting your abstract(s):
1. Please follow the link
for submission of abstract.
2. If you are a first-time user of the Easy Chair (on-line Abstract and Paper Submission System), you must first sign-up (register) to use the system.
3. The text of the abstracts needs to be pasted in the text box in the system and the abstract must be uploaded in .doc or .docx format.
4. You will be requested to indicate your preferred presentation mode: Oral or Poster. However the Technical Committee reserves the final right to decide the presentation mode for your research work.
If you have any query regarding paper/abstract submission or mode of presentation (oral/poster), please feel free to contact us on email@example.com.